Short and Long

Hello IFC,

It’s been a while since I’ve posted on this category and mainly on the IFC. Just wanted to prioritize other things before school started. But you didn’t come for a story. Anyways, summer 2020 was full of flights, yet I’ll only share two screenshots that stood out to me. And what better aircraft than the CRJ-200 and the CRJ-1000. Talk about the shortest and longest variants (hence the title name). So I hope you enjoy these 16:9 beauties.

Flight: GCLP-GMMH
Airline: Binter Canarias
What better way to arrive in the desert than with a sunset. You can say that it complements the setting well.

Flight: LIPX-LIRN
Airline: Generic
Just felt like flying the generic livery for some reason. If you edit it well, then generic is just as beautiful. Also note how it’s backlit, something I normally don’t condone.

All photos taken on the Expert Server, of course. Of course, I’d love to hear which your favorite shots were.

12 Likes

Woah 😮 that second shot is amazing!

1 Like

Even though you can’t see it, it’s really cool to see somebody use the Binter livery :) Also the second shot looks stunning for some reason even though it’s the generic livery… Good Job!