Shooting at Paris

The shootings at Paris has happened again.
I understand that this happens in many places around the world but RIP to those who were affected and i just have to say, i hope they are alright.
9:26PM PDT
11/17/15

#- pray4paris

Amen .

Best regards,
Jonah

2 Likes

Dang… #prayforparis

1 Like

You know I really don’t want to sound like the mean guy here… No disrespect at all, but this is a flight sim forum :/

Let this be the only topic about the recent events in Paris.

7 Likes

And two airplanes most make an landing because there was maybe a bow on board
I am not sure but maybe A380

There are 3 People died

I don’t mean to stand up to you but this may be a flight sim but there is no harm with opening a thread for our respect for Paris!

A flight from LAX landed at Salt Lake City instead of CDG
I assume this was an A380 if it was Air France because that’s what they operate on this route

Another plane from Washington, DC diverted to Halifax in Newfoundland

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Why can’t we just have one Paris topic and add new info to it when it comes. All these topics about Paris is getting annoying.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

There, keep everything related to Paris in the topic above.

Almost every aviation website in America has a forum and in those forums they almost always have a General [Non-Aviation Related] section. If you’re going to moderate effectively, please include the words “Aviation Related Only” next to each category.

That will help with confusion in my opinion.

Thanks.

Again?

Second set?

Ok, may a mod close this please?

Mods don’t have the ability to edit categories (at least I don’t). It should be obvious that “General” means related to Infinite Flight, not off-topic discussion about things completely unrelated.

Btw, I searched for another topic like this and couldn’t find anything. But that Rotate found it, let’s keep it all there.