Shiny Fuselages! @ KLAS

Its shine time here in Vegas! The sun is now in the perfect position for this new perfect angle I found! A great day for spotting (Disregarding the 110 degree weather)

We have the gorgeous 737-800 Southwest arriving from Boise 😍 You cannot go read one LAS spotting topic without one!

Watching my friends flight from Colorado Springs land was fun! Heres Courtney the Cougar on her A321-200!

On the Horizon is Alaska Horizon arriving from the North Horizon of Seattle! A great, lil E-175!

@Luke_Sta 's one and only favorite arriving from Milwaukee 😎 Saturation is my Nation

A brand new route flown by Frontier is service to Newark with their A320-neo! Heres @Balloonchaser the Rabbit.

(I have a good sense of humor)

A great surprise as it’s Transponder wasn’t working was Florida One arriving from Dallas Love Field!

Moving to my grass spot (Warning: Extreme Backlight)

Heres a FedEx 767 comin’ in from Memphis carrying all of @Altaria55 's camera equipment !

Lastly, we got this luv-ly Southwest 737-700 arriving from Denver

Hope you guys enjoyed! I’ll be using this spot way more often now. Thank You, See Ya!

55 Likes

Nice photos again!

1 Like

Beautiful photos!

1 Like

Oh man, amazing photos! Makes me want to go spotting so much!

3 Likes

You tagged me on a FedEx plane 😡

I work for UPS lmao

5 Likes

haha get rekt 😎

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhh shineyyyyyyyyy, nice shots mate :)

2 Likes

Those are really beautiful shots. My favourite has the be the southwest canyon blue

1 Like

Those pics are beautiful, amazing pics.

Nice Shots!

1 Like

OOOOOOO baby!!! 20th like and those are some smexy planes OOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

These are pretty n i c e

1 Like

Very shinéy! Nice work!

1 Like

Shiney bois indeed! Great work on those shots, you can’t get much with an iPhone (SE to be exact) camera unfortunately 😤😩

1 Like

I’m lovin’ the shine they are givin’ off, lovely shots mate!

1 Like

Nice work 🔥

1 Like

Man you captured that Canyon Blue perfectly. Props to you and glorious shots!

1 Like

Very nice! Love the CB as always.

1 Like

I love the commentary. Beautiful pictures.

1 Like

awesome pictures!

1 Like