Shat’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

ATC Tracking Thread

First, thank you for stopping to preview my ATC Tracking thread. My name is Justin but I tend to go by Shat (long story) and I use the callsign(s) N?SH4T whether performing ATC or piloting. I currently do not have any serious aspirations of officially joining the IFATC but I recognize that strengthening my knowledge of air traffic operations will assist in my continued journey here within Infinite Flight.

I invite you to take advantage of this opportunity if you too are looking to strengthen any of your respective skills: departure, landing approaches or just needing to practice some traffic patterns and following ATC commands.

I will keep this thread updated with information about my ATC activities.

Information

Airport

Schedule

Operations

3 Likes

Are you the ATC?

1 Like

This thread should be in #atc

1 Like

Yes; I am. Is that prohibited? I rarely if ever see anyone on KPDX.

1 Like

Place this topic in #atc and change its name to

shat’s ATC tracking thread [open] @ KPDX

1 Like

Make this topics name shat’s ATC tracking thread [open] @ KPDX

1 Like

Thanks Luke Kk!

2 Likes

Np, and when your finished make the name shat’s ATC tracking thread [closed] @ N/A

1 Like

When will you close?

I will likely close in 45M; I have been active for about three or more hours and was reluctant to post the thread for as I couldn’t find the guide.

Though if I am able I will stay on for a few more hours if possible.

Most nights, I have been trying to operate ATC @KPDX between 2100-2359PDT

1 Like

That’s great,I will come when I am available.

I’ll probably join in 15-20 minutes if you’re still open

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who flew last night (early this morning)! Let’s do it again. Opening @KPDX around 1300 PDT

Hi, can I suggest you have a read of these guidelines for making a tracking thread?

1 Like

Do you mean 2020 not 2019? I’ll try and stop by if I can

Good catch! Still getting me as we are only a few days into the year. Still here in spite of the unexpected discouragement that I perhaps should not be.

Me too. I’m still getting used to the new date

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.