Sharing Experiences

Recently I flew back home from my college (flight school) which is about 2 hours away (45 minutes by air) to have dinner with my parents. I flew the 110 miles to KSRC from KADF in my flight schools Maule MXT-7 (N171HS). We had a great dinner and it was good catching up with my parents. The flight was smooth and routine and was all taken during the sunset. Here’s a few pictures

18 Likes

That’s great man! You did the $100 home cooked meal rather than hamburger. Always good to connect with family. That sunset was probably pretty nice to see in person.

2 Likes

Thanks. Heck yah it was awesome. And then meal was amazing. Best part was being vectored over the top of the big airport

3 Likes

Must be great just flying, enjoying the sunset, can’t wait to do it one day.

It’s great. I just don’t fly for the fun of it anymore usually. This was one of my commercial required solo cross countries

2 Likes

i was hoping to go to flight school as kind of you. so i’m envy you much… T_T!!!
how do you feel when you are in the sky? I’m wondering if I can go to flight school after i earn enough money.

It’s like a second nature to me. I love being in the sky and if I could be up on it all the time. It’s so easy to me know . I’ve been flying ever since I was 14

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.