Shared Cockpit

i was going to do that but I didn’t want him to get angry

1 Like

Me and my Friends were talking about this for group flights and other things

3 Likes

Not only that, but you have those who like to troll others, by making a mess of everything. It would be a good option if it was implemented as a way to invite friends.

4 Likes

Add a password system like in FSX.

16 Likes

Good idea!!

4 Likes

I will try to do that with my cockpit app (see Introducing Infinite Flight Remote Cockpit app)
I think two instances of the app can control the same IF instance and think it would be awesome if someone can manage the ATC communications while the other is piloting for example

4 Likes

maybe Through wifi network would be easy…many racing games have this…This would be more convenient …if your bro or siz is the co-pilot

6 Likes

I mentioned that lol

1 Like

It’s not too bad. You would need to matchmaker the player with the person he wants to play with (this could be done through live servers), setup a P2P TCP connection (not complicated), and then it would just be a case of sending events when something changes.

==NERD MODE: OFF==

You are correct in the fact that there may well be latency (lag) issues that would be hard to fix.

11 Likes

We could even have single player servers and maybe even people could work ground crew lol

3 Likes

How!?Can you make it clear?

3 Likes

Future updates

1 Like

I am against this idea.

2 Likes

So you mean like drive pushback trucks in a flight simulator…that’s not even in FSX :p

5 Likes

Haha why??

Haha exactly

Lol you can’t be serious are you sober?

4 Likes

Love this idea :)

3 Likes

I was thinking about this the other day. It’s an amazing idea!

4 Likes

This would be great and it would be useful for VA which would make it more realistic maybe some VA could have a pilot and a co pilot who fly routes together when global comes out :)

5 Likes