This is the new official thread for screenshots of the beautiful scenery yet to be explored in Infinite Flight.
I wanted to create this so everyone can share their favourite routes and favourite photos they captured along the way and maybe inspire others to fly that exact same route!
Before you post, please keep in mind that;
- Photos must be taken without the UI (preferably using the in-game screenshot tool, or other methods)
- Pictures can be edited slightly but not too much to the point that it ruins the beauty of the natural IF scenery
- You must follow the rules that are clearly indicated for this category/community
- You should include the following when you post your picture(s);
- Name of the route you’ve flown in ICAO or IATA format (for example, “OTHH to HSSK” OR “DOH to KRT”)
- Where, specifically, the picture(s) was taken (in which country, city and/or nearest airport)
- It would also be great if you could give us a short detailed explanation that describes why you decided to share your picture(s) with the community.
To start off, here is an example of a photo I took:
WADD to OTHH
This was taken when I was flying out of Denpasar International Airport, is it a picture of Mount Batur, north east of WADD, which is an active volcano located at the center of two concentric calderas.
It looked way too amazing to not capture especially during sunrise and low visibility hours, one of my favourite places to fly out from nowadays!
HAPPY FLYING EVERYONE!
ENJOY THE NEW ROUTES AND SCENERY!