ShaneAviation’s Radar ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A [PRACTICAL PASSED!]

Welcome to @ShaneAviation’s Radar ATC Thread

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my thread! This is where I will announce the opening and closure of my radar services on the training server, in hopes of getting more practice. If you do intend on stopping by and helping out, first of all, I’d really appreciate it and thank you, second of all, please follow all instructions, and as quickly as possible. Thanks!

CLOSED!

Airport :

N/A

Runways :
N/A!

Server :
Training

This thread is trainer approved.

10 Likes

Hey guys! I’m opening at KAPA for the first time on this thread, feel free to stop by and fly some radar patterns! Please make sure to follow all instructions and please, use 35R only, no matter the winds.

5 Likes

I can come by!

1 Like

Sounds good! Thanks.

1 Like

Just closed up! Thanks for the wonderful session, @WesleyHenrich @JulietTango @yoshi_flyer @TranX.

4 Likes

Thanks for opening! You did a great job

@ShaneAviation I’ll try to catch you the next time! Question for you - your thread says “trainer approved.” Do you know if all such topics like this have to be approved?

2 Likes

This type of tracking thread has to be approved by an IFATC trainer because IFATC are originally not allowed to control on the training server, and with their approval, we may create this thread and begin controlling on TS. So ideally, you have to be an IFATC to open one of these. :)

2 Likes

I am open once again to get some radar practice in before my training session today. Please stop by if you have the time and feel free to request an ILS/visual/RV for 35R only at KAPA!

2 Likes

Hi Shane. I am busy now. Can you tag me next time you open? I can’t wait to see you controlling radar positions in the expert server! :)

1 Like

Sure! Thanks! ;)

1 Like

I’m currently open at PHOG, please stop by if you have the chance! @Guxk

1 Like

I can come!

1 Like

I’m open @RoBroStar!

1 Like

Thank you! ;)

1 Like

Sorry, Shane. I am busy. I hope I can catch you tomorrow. :(

1 Like

Sorry! Forgot to update the title. Mind if I tag you next time? (If I remember)😂

1 Like

Sure. I’ll try to make it next time you open!

1 Like

Thanks, hopefully you can!

1 Like

If I opened right now, could either of you come? @CPT_HILD @RoBroStar

2 Likes