Yesterday, I decided to fly from Dublin to Berlin with @AerLingusVA.
I really enjoyed the flight and got some nice photos (I hope)
Time: 16:30 local
Flight Time: 1:51
Route: Dublin (EIDW) - Berlin (EDDB)
Aircraft: A320 Aer Lingus
Time for some photos!
1. Boarding with the old Aer Lingus livery in the background. Which do you prefer?
2. Already rotating out of Dublin with another easyJet plane in the background
3. Reaching cruise altitude with the red glaring, beautiful sun and some terrain.
4. Just before starting my descent, I spotted the moon and thought that I could get some nice photos with it, so here is my result:
5. Final Approach at runway 25L, Berlin Brandenburg Airport
6. Moments before Touchdown
7. The final, non special photo, just deboarding.
Thank you for looking at my photos! I have to say, I really enjoyed the flight and will do it again soon, next time probably to Dublin.
Have a good day/night whatever!