Shamrock 25

So I was a Aer Lingus A350-9 Callsign Shamrock 25 Theee was a Controler that made me do a Circle 2 times in the TS Server just now at 6:35 pm at KJFK Can the controler come I just wanna ask something. Lol thanks

2 Likes

Unfortunately many of the people that control on the training server don’t actually participate in this forum. If you have a look at your replay, you’ll be able to find their name here. Search it in the search bar starting with @ followed by their name. Hopefully you can find them this way 😊

1 Like

No he had a IFC Name like JetBlue and numbers I dont remember it

You can replay any flight done in infinite flight through the app itself. It should also show you who was controling at the airport at any given time.

1 Like

Ohhh tha ms didnt know

The only other thing I’ll mention, you were flying on the training server. Unfortunately many controllers have little to no experience. You will often receive instructions that don’t seem right 😊

1 Like

No he helped me park, I understand that After the Second time around on every intersection of Taxi Way I would stop and Repet the Command so he gives a new one, He helped me Kinda Park lol

1 Like

I hope you manage to find him then. Kind words and encouragement are always nice to hear after controlling 🙂

1 Like

I just wanna ask him what he was trying to do and just say tha Ms for making my 7 hour flight a little tricky