SFO Landing Compilation - Ft. Runway 28L/R, Runway 19L and Runway 1R Ops

A compilation of 15 landings at SFO - 9 on Runway 28L/R and 3 each on 19L and 1R.

Noteworthy is the Runway 1R approach and landing, which is very rare in real life and only occurs several times in a decade. I tried to recreate the approach based on YouTube videos. I cranked up turbulence to extreme, and set the winds to 32 knots gusting to 37 knots at 040 degrees. I think I banked too steeply in all 3 landings!

All landings were flown in solo mode. Featured aircraft:

United Airlines Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner
Delta Air Lines Airbus A220-300
Asiana Airlines Airbus A350-900
Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-700
TAP Air Portugal Airbus A330-900
Breeze Airways Embraer E190AR
United Airlines Airbus A320-200
Alaska Airlines Boeing 737-900ER
Air India Boeing 777-200LR
Aeroméxico Boeing 737-800
Frontier Airlines Airbus A321-200
KLM Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner
JetBlue Airways Airbus A321-200
Delta Air Lines Boeing 757-200
Singapore Airlines Airbus A350-900

15 Likes

Excellent! I loved this so much

1 Like

Oh it wasn’t on live servers ?

1 Like

No, reason being that frame rates and smoothness will suffer somewhat, and it would take longer to produce the video.

2 Likes

Glad you did!

Oh okay cool ! Although in order to do all the perfect landings it must have took some time right ?

Some of the landings were done in one go. Others, well it took several tries to perfect it!

2 Likes

just saying, but it would be nice if you used the “Infinite Flight: Aeroplay Aviation” section and put a arrival place!

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

Here’s my official Seal of Approval for a topic featuring SFO in it, enjoy your cookies 🍪🍪

Awesome vid! Love to see reverse ops!

2 Likes

Glad you enjoyed the reverse ops! I’m sure it’s quite an experience to land on 1L/R in real life - seems more thrilling than even Kai Tak.

I visited San Francisco in person last month - lovely weather, lovely people and lots to see and do!

1 Like