SFO bug

I was coming into SFO and I tuned into the Unicom about 9nm north of the field. I was going to fly over and enter a left downwind 28L.

I found this sort of log looking thing that had dates all the way back to 2009! Just wondering what is wrong. If it was a bug or a glitch. Or if someone else has experienced or sees this log.

Thanks in advance,
Ethan

3 Likes

Haven’t seen this for quite some time. Usually clears up after a restart. Did it eventually go away?

9 Likes

No it didn’t go away. From when I called inbound till clear of all runways. I can go back to SFO and see if it is still there.

3 Likes

Hmm. Yeah this is an odd one for sure and it’s very random in nature. If it doesn’t show again then it’s one of those one off (rare) occurrences.

4 Likes

image image

Well, I spawned back in on the ground. Same airplane and livery the same thing happened. Same plane different livery still had the log, and a whole different plane still had the log.

3 Likes

Okay, someone is looking into it. Hang in there ;)

4 Likes

No biggy to me, just thought I would say something.

2 Likes

We’ve seen this quite some time ago and it appears similar to a METAR issue reported a while back.

2 Likes

This may clear up after the next METAR update. Just passing this along from some cool friends from behind the scenes.

4 Likes

If you’re talking about the devs I believe the correct adjective is very cool.

But in all seriousness, I’ve seen this occaisonally, even in solo mode. It just pops up whenever I bank right.

6 Likes

That is, well wired… 🧐

5 Likes

I had this yesterday flying into KSFO too. But I’d been flying for hours from EGLL and assumed it was to do with how long the app had been running.

But I was not on UNICOM, I was on Tower

2 Likes

I did the same route

2 Likes