SF Airlines Boeing 757-21K(SF)

Image Via JetPhotos by Jason Yep

Hello IFC, I’m requesting the addition of the SF Airlines 757F with the eventual addition of the cargo variant of this aircraft. I think this is a fantastic livery that meets all the qualifications to become a successful livery in Infinite Flight, those being: a unique airline combined with a significant presence in its home county, an actual aircraft operated by this airline, and an amazing livery unlike any other!

SF Express:
SF Express (Group) is a Chinese multinational delivery services and logistics company based in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It is the second-largest courier in China and provides domestic and international express delivery. SF Express has a fleet of 50 cargo aircraft, including 27 B757, 17 B737, five B767, and one B747 all-cargo freighters, which are owned by its subsidiary SF Airlines. As of 2018, it has transported around 2 million tonnes of cargo, since its operations began in 2009

Boeing 757:

The Boeing 757 is an American narrow-body airliner that was designed and built by Boeing Commercial Airplanes. The then-named 7N7, a twinjet successor for the 727 (a trijet), received its first orders in August 1978. The prototype completed its maiden flight on February 19, 1982, and it was FAA certified on December 21, 1982. Eastern Air Lines placed the original 757-200 in commercial service on January 1, 1983. A package freighter (PF) variant entered service in September 1987 and a combi model in September 1988. The stretched 757-300 was launched in September 1996 and began service in March 1999. After 1,050 had been built for 54 customers, production ended in October 2004, while Boeing offered the largest 737 NG variants as a successor.

First reaction, wow! That livery is striking! You definitely have my support!

If a cargo 757 variant comes, this must be added!

2 Likes

Edit: I have voted, would love to see more aircraft in China!

1 Like

I just love the SF Express livery! 😍 sadly I don’t have any votes rn but in the aftermath of the A333 rework I should be able to free one up! 🇨🇳

2 Likes

The black, none euro-white as well as the red makes this livery gorgeous!

Ooooo I love this!!
That black and red is so striking, SF airlines along with Asia Pacific (new livery), and ATI are are by far my top 3 must have 752F liveries.

1 Like

Fun Fact: Did you know SF Airlines used to have all black 757Fs before transitioning to their new livery?

7 Likes

Really nice livery! You have my support ;)

2 Likes

For sure! Its not a color scheme you see too often anymore.

I want this, looks great!

1 Like

This would have been a nice aircraft to fly for Tuesday’s ATC schedule! SF Airlines operates Shenzeng to Taipei with CSS6917 using the 757!

SF Airlines 757 departing RJBB by S Waki via JetPhotos

This would have been a perfect aircraft to have for this week’s FNF with SF Airlines 757F service to Changsha and Wuhan! I truly do hope that they add the 757F and this livery soon!

Even if you can’t spare a vote for this aircraft, consider leaving a comment in support!

2 Likes

This sure is one beautiful livery!

Here it is landing in Dalian!

My online shop orders are usually carried by ShunFeng, I really like this China’s express company, you got my Vote!

1 Like

All for more cargo liveries!

1 Like