Severe turbulence

Today while flying to PARO while at FL220 Aircraft got into severe Turbulence. Which caused a very discomfort for the virtual passengers.
Is there anything can be done to avoide such severe Turbulence or prevention methods.

6 Likes

Climbing to a higher altitude should result in different conditions…

2 Likes

It was an short distance Flight from Nepal to Bhutan and climbing higher altitude may result in bad approach

then i dont think u can avoid it

1 Like

Not necessarily. You can always descend at a higher negative feet-per-minute, and lower your speed to go along with it.

1 Like

I think the turbulence you mean is the wind right? I didn’t feel any turbulence in the game so far.
Windy weather can cause the flight very turbulent in the game, you can’t avoid it.

1 Like

The aircraft reaction to the winds is sometimes exaggerated, at least to me…

1 Like

It might be possible to fly around the weather, but that’s probably more relevant for longer flights

1 Like

There’s turbulence in the game. High winds aren’t necessarily going to give you bad turbulence. Ask anyone who flew on the East coast of the US yesterday

4 Likes

My flight in strong wind is just like sailing at the middle to the ocean.

1 Like

Changing your route and altitude can have an effect. I use turbulence forecast to see hotspot areas of turbulence.

2 Likes

I am not talking about the turbulence. Maybe you should try departing from Tokyo, you might understand what I am saying :)

3 Likes

In weather option we there’s turbulence report , it was severe the flight started to shake and when it’s moderate the shake was less , when it was none it was smooth as a glider

1 Like

I think in certain cases it can be avoided, but in places like Bhutan, the mountains make it inevitable.

1 Like

Hey I did that, it was extremely bumpy

1 Like

Just turn the seat belt signs on 🤷🏽‍♂️

2 Likes

@AviatorEgcc lol, the seatbelt signs immediately nullify any effect turbulence may have

In all seriousness there’s not a whole lot you can do. You can route around it or change your altitude but other than that, you’ll just have to stick it out.

1 Like

Correct. I’ve flown in 170kts crosswind before and didn’t have problem. Yet when landing with 0 wind but a really hot day I had a lot of turbulence.

1 Like

Infinite flight simulates real conditions as it is in real life in the specific area you flew. So you should check real-life conditions first, or, avoid the turbulence by going in a different direction, or if it is so extreme, divert to the nearest suitable airport.

1 Like

That’s what , i thought my A/p will turn off soon. So i kept calibrating my screen.