Several Differences on Singapore Airlines A380

Reality :

Infinite Flight :
https://community.infiniteflight.com/uploads/short-url/zvP21dJkS5ubz8jwF5Lzu9pt9tT.png
If you notice, the SilverKris logo is bigger in IF than in the reality. And, there’s also a white strip in Real Life (Which isn’t exist in IF). And there’s also a brown strip on the Vertical Stabilizer

1st Photo Copyright to Wong Chi Lam
2nd Photo Copyright to @anon23646223

2 Likes

I’m too blind to see the difference

10 Likes

I can’t see the difference either

7 Likes

Me neither! :)

4 Likes

@dasabel100 @Aviationluver @Caleb2003148 Look at the Vertical Stabilizer ;)
I’ll use this for brighter example
https://community.infiniteflight.com/uploads/short-url/OQQOniFASeNJ2Nzz9Zn0y6KqcM.png

I’m sorry to disappoint you as the founder of SIA VA but I don’t see it either lol

2 Likes

It still looks the same.

2 Likes

Actually I noticed it… It isn’t a major issue so the developers would probably skip it… He means the SIΠGAPORE AIRLIΠES wording (I think)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

Yeah I don’t see a difference. If it’s that minute then they probably won’t change it.

4 Likes

That too is a minor detail… I think the developers would rather concentrate on existing projects than to bother about these minor problems lol

No offence to anyone

5 Likes

2 Likes

So case closed?

1 Like

Well the answer is apparently obvious…

Vertical stabilizer, straight SIA blue across it, not across the whole vertical stabilizer…

SilverKris (SIΠGAPORE AIRLIΠES wording) should be smaller

Apparently he would be requesting for what he stated… but still, it’s minute details so I believe it’ll be skipped.

1 Like

Me either :)

Glad I fly the A380 frequently recently…

Above is SilverKris (SIΠGAPORE AIRLIΠES wording)
Below is Vertical Stabilizer (You can see the straight line and the not-so-straight line in comparison)

Have fun!

3 Likes

He means the head of whatever that sign is is smaller than the one in real life

You mean Star Alliance? I believe he meant the wording because I did confirm this by searching “SilverKris Logo” on Google :)