Setting up yoke

Well, I was planing on getting a yoke for infinite flight. The problem is, I don’t know if I can connect it to a chrome book.

Does anyone know the answer?

Hey dude,

I don’t know much about setting these up as I am a tester for IFJoy, however check out the linked thread which may give you the answers you’re searching for.

Also, if you’re interested in what IFJoy is…

In order to connect a yoke you will need LiveFlight Connect - which if I am correct is not on Chromebook.
That is, unless you are running IF on an android, at which you can connect the yoke via USB.

Hope this helps.
-Josh

As far as I know it is impossible to do it on a chrome book. A yoke is a little expensive, so I would recommend a Logitech extreme 3D pro joystick first. It’s way cheaper than a good yoke. To actually connect it to the simulator, you will need a mac or pc, or a special USB cable. Here is a good guide! Joystick Support in Infinite Flight

Have you tried on a chromebook? If it’s a standard Android device, then the joystick should be recognized by Infinite Flight.

Laura

I just bought a chromebook last night and just an fwi not all of them have android app stores but google is making a lot of them accessible, I have a joystick as well so if you need me to test something for you just DM/PM me.

Yes. My chrome book supports the android App Store. I don’t know what it is called because I have an iPhone too

Yes. I didn’t get in yet but I am planning to sometime next month. My chrome book does support the android App Store

Yes. That’s what I was planning to get

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.