Setting the record for the most embraer flights flown in a week

Hi guys :) ,
After a series of crazy events, I have just decided to do an infinite flight first :) . I am tempted to set the record for the most flown embraer flights in one week :) . I am still going to do the WOW air flights too and I’ll be prepared to share the pictures in the screenshots and videos category :) . For those who know me pretty well around here, they most often see me flying the embraer :) .
Now, I am not going to name the groups cause it might be seen as advertising, but I will say these flights I’m doing will contribute towards my progress in all four groups :) . If you see me in the skies (my display name is the same as my community name), make sure you say hi :) . I will update my flight count flown at the end of each day, and on Sunday, you guys can tell me if I broke the record :)
*Disclaimer: All flights will occur while I’m doing something else too. I know what I’m doing in terms of balance :) . Fly responsibly :) .
To kick things off, here’s a picture from my second embraer flight this week :)

12 Likes

Im just asking to ask here, what is the record for most flights in a week on it?

2 Likes

I think he’s setting a new one, not breaking one.

2 Likes

I only ask because I’m curious what the record is now, because how will we know if the record was set?

Some VA’s have E jets as the first rank, and i know from DLVA that many hubs have E jets on most of the regionals on the west coast and ive seen people complete hubs in a week…

3 Likes

SHE SHE SHE SHE…lol

4 Likes

I honestly have no idea :) . I figured I would be the first to set a record just out of my own curiosity :)

1 Like

Thank you George ;) and Nate, you’re correct. I am just setting a new record :)

2 Likes

We’re rootin for you Mandy! Post one of your final flights as a group flight!!

6 Likes

Definitely :) thank you so much . I’ll make sure I do :)

2 Likes

So I went through our VA pireps to figure out what our record “could be”. I only searched a few pilots that I thought could’ve flown this aircraft with any frequency in a short amount of time…

The best thing that I can find is that we have an E series aircraft flown 31 (edit for accuracy) times in a week by one pilot in flights that are 30 minutes or longer. While obviously not a benchmark for what I’d imagine in the IFC, that’s at least a standard number to look at ha

5 Likes

Correction, pulled the pireps incorrectly… 31 is the mark, which when thinking about 30 minutes or more a flight, thats a lot of flying haha. best of luck!

4 Likes

Thank you so much :) I appreciate it :)

1 Like

Good luck Mandy !

2 Likes

Thank you so much :) . I have the record in mind :)

2 Likes

Monday final count: 23 embraer flights flown started this count at 12:00am MST and now I’m ending it close to 10:00pm MST :) . I have logbook screenshots to prove this bur I didn’t want to hurt anyone ‘s eyes plus the callsigns might be advertising. Back at it tomorrow :)

1 Like

Yes we are rooting, great idea with the group flight!

3 Likes

Thank you :) one will definitely be set up Sunday as I read they can only be posted three hours before the actual event?

By the way flight 24 just took off :)

Total count as of 12:00MST Wednesday: 35 embraer flights total. Check back tomorrow :)

As of Thursday, this morning, my count is currently at 38. Forgot to update it as I had a close call with wontons at dinner and rested instead. I predict this count might triple today, or maybe not. We shall see :)

2 Likes

Good luck!

2 Likes