Servers down?

Hello,

By launching IF, I have this error message that appears. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, restart my phone, disable the wifi, reactivate the wifi and always the same: / How can I fix it? !

Device Information :

Device : SM-A530F
Android Version : 8.0.1

Screenshot_20180810-223901|830x403

Have you updated IF to its latest app store version? If not, go into your devices play store and update Infinite Flight.

Never heard of this error before, nor am I an Android person but have you had this problem with other apps or just IF? and how long has this error been happening?

It’s a server restart it happens almost everyday

Is that what happened? I was airborne and all other aircraft disappear though all of my check marks were green. Upon approach I noticed KMEM was nonexistent and now that I think about it, neither was any other airfield. I also noticed my headwinds had not changed from FL380 to the ground. 41kts on touchdown. I also could not broadcast any message on Unicom. Upon touchdown the camera kept glitching and it was calling out β€œ300. 100. 50. 500. 100. 50. 20. 10. 100.”

Never experienced this before.

1 Like

Ok that is strange. Have you contacted anyone about that?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.