Server Rules

As I have become aware, there is no list of the rules on each server for Infinite Flight so I have decided to make a list for everyone. Do remember that violations for these rules being broken do apply. You will be warned first and then after a few seconds a single violation will be placed on you, if you continue to disobey the rule then more violations will be add.
Casual:
No rules

Training:
Max 35kts GS while taxing
Max 250KIAS below 10,000ft
Overspeeding the aircraft
Aerobatics in actuve airport airspace

Expert:
Max 35kts GS while taxing
Max 250KIAS below 10,000ft
Overspeeding the aircraft
Aerobatics in actuve airport airspace
Not obeying to ATC - this will result in ghosting

7 Likes

This should be in #live

2 Likes

Also no doing stunts in the airspace

3 Likes

Yes, this topic should be in live but great idea to add a rules list

1 Like

IMG_0881

14 Likes

I have that image but it’s not specific to which server, that got me today as I think some of the expert rules have also gone to training without me know so I’m currently a grade 2 instead of grade 4 which is my normal.

I think I just changed it to live, I don’t know if if worked so if I didnt then please let me know.

Thanks, JamesQFA380.

Also make sure you have your engines started and are in noticable motion of at least two knots when spawning at smaller uncontrolled airports where you start directly on the runway or else that could be considered runway idling by the system

Flipping your spitfire on its roof when you land gets you aerobatics violations, I know from bitter experience.

2 Likes

Excessive speed in a controlled airspace will also grant you a ghost. Probably should add that to your list :).

1 Like

As long as you land below ninety knots and keep your wings level and your nose high before you touchdown…and throttle back enough for your tailwheel to stabilize until you drop below about thirty knots…then you will rarely tip over unless you are fighting a moderate crosswind

1 Like

Thank you for that. I tend to land it more times that kill myself now but its still i am rubbish and grass tends to feature in my landings. Not like them commercial things in IF that virtually fly themselves in comparison. You’ve inspired me to have another go. I’ll take on your advice.

2 Likes

yep make you think that back in 1940 there where kids of 18, 19 and 20 who were flying these things (and fighting in them) with less than 100 hours in their log books!

1 Like

Isn’t this on the case when the airport ATC is active have not cleared you to line up and wait?

Well wouldn’t you expect that to be considered an aerobatic manoeuvre?

I’ll consider it but that sounds like the taxi violation + who’s going that fast on the ground?!

Probably it is similar in construct… but l am referring to an automatic system violation after initial spawning for not being in motion on a runway at an uncontrolled airport

Wait so you can get violated for being idle on a runway even when ATC isn’t active?

Following situation: You are flying over night from A to B (e.g. OMDB to KLAX). Suddenly you are passing an active airport and ATC is asking you to “Contact … on …”. You are not replying as you are sleeping.
Will this not replying to ATC result in a violation/ ghosting on Expert?

As long as you are above 18K …l don’t think there will be a problem even if approach is active …there are plenty of IFATC though that can better answer your query