Server problems, anyone?

Currently having various problems accessing all servers. Anyone else?

5 Likes

Yes I have

1 Like

Can confirm. Disappearing aircraft when in game.

2 Likes

Hope this gets fixed soon as I need to get from KAUS to KDFW before 10pm UK/Zulu

On my end too, I’m getting the “Your account details couldn’t be loaded to start an online session” message.

3 Likes

That’s the one.

Yup. All servers down. Guess we need to wait for staff

1 Like

Yup. Now we wait * sigh *…

1 Like

On my end too…

1 Like

Same. Can’t even connect.

Couldn’t connect for a minute, then everything is working again…

Was like this for me before, seems like it solved itself on my end.

1 Like

Everything seems fine here. What server are you trying to connect to?

2 Likes

It stabilised again and works fine again on my end

1 Like

Came back for me just now. Starting a flight works as well. Seems to have fixed it self 🙂

1 Like

I was on the menu screen about to start a flight, received an error saying my account could not be loaded, exited out of server selection screen… then re-entered without restarting app, then it took a minute (60 seconds actual) for arrival/ATC list to populate… now everything seems to be working perfectly, faster even.

1 Like

Thanks for the information! I can’t see anything on our end but we will take a closer look just to be safe. Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone

4 Likes

Not a problem, glad to hear everything is all good :)

I noticed that at SBEG airport. I entered contact with ATIS and after I went to the tower frequency the message atis appeared inside the tower. Also, the aircraft that was nearby was disappearing and coming back.
I can provide replay if needed.

Not sure if this is useful Cam, but the map (on menu screen, preflight) is loading super fast all of a sudden… like hard to explain, it was never “slow” before… sometimes it took a few seconds (3-10) for airports/gates/ground traffic to load… now it’s just instant.

Definitely not complaining… 😄

Nothing on my end has changed, and I have done two flights today - so definitely can confirm this is a lovely new reality.

1 Like