Server population with respect to time?

At EGLL I always can’t see a lot of traffic in the morning. There are far more traffic during 1600 to 2100. (FYI, I am at UTC +8) What is your experience with server population depending on the time of the day.

2 Likes

I am also at UTC +8! Usually it’s quite busy at 7am-12pm our time, and picks up again at about 6/7pm-12pm. Usually when it’s extremely busy, it’s about 2-3am our time.

1 Like

Also it’s very busy when we open there on expert.

2 Likes

My favourite place to fly when IFATC are there ;)

1 Like

As a UTC+7 citizen, I have to wake up as early as possible (5-6am) to catch the traffic on Expert. The traffic usually slows down at around 8am before start dying at around 10am. It’s really hard to find ATC after 11am until 6pm LMT here

2 Likes

I’m UTC +8, I’d say between 5am-7am is quite busy, I also think that between 9pm-11pm is quite busy too

We’re the UTC +8 gang, lol

1 Like

Because there are not many Asians/Australians here 😂. That explains why during UTC+6/7/8/9, The ATCs are mostly dying during the daytime haha

2 Likes

The busiest time according to my very scientific and extensive research would be around 1700 to 2100 Zulu.

2 Likes

Expert server as 1:46pm (UTC+7). Only 4 persons on the server and no active ATCs

1 Like

It is usually empty at around 10:30am-2:00pm ( btw this is UTC+3)

Yes i think is in the afternoon/evening time for us (European) the most busy time,btw 14 and 22 zt

1 Like

Also the same down here in Africa. The afternoons and Evenings can be really busy

1 Like

I’d say between 1400Z and 2100Z (ish)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.