Server Lag?

Anyone else having extreme lag on TS1? 30 second delay between ATC transmissions for me and the controller. Nothing to do with mine or his connection.

8 Likes

Same! I couldn’t even get ATC!

2 Likes

Yes me too! I thought was my connection but probably is a game issue!

1 Like

Are you going off of the time you hear it or the time you see it? When it is busy listening for the command is pointless because of the volume.

1 Like

Me too, I never have any issues while on the server. Internet was working perfectly , but IF wouldn’t work ! Also this happened at a time I was scheduled to make a appearance at a VA event and others had the same issue as me.

No this was both hear and see, made controlling impossible. I’m flying on expert now though and it’s absolutley fine so maybe a TS1 issue atm?

1 Like

So the delay is once you push the command?

1 Like

Yeah, I would send a command and not get a response for 30/40 secs, in between I might get duplicate message because the pilot is waiting for my response to come through. Not just the responses either though. The aircraft themselves are bouncing everywhere with the lag.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been having this problem l day too. It’s already been confirmed by FDS that they are having major server problems.

1 Like

I was having issues where I couldn’t even get the TS1 to go green. It stayed orange

6 Likes

I couldn’t even connect to TS1, the frontier event had to be moved to the casual server becuase of the issue

3 Likes

Ugh still not working. Can’t even connect. Signal still yellow.

I can’t connect. @Laura are the servers running ok? We’ve run into a little problem here.

1 Like

Probably some IF TS1 Nimrod flew into the satellite

7 Likes

Oh phew. I was getting confused why mine stayed orange. Don’t tag the developers - I’m sure she knows as stated before.

1 Like

Okay there seems to be a big issue with TS1 right now as I can’t go online on TS1 , but can in expert and casual server. @Laura we really need a update on what’s going , I know it not your fault but we deserve to know at least what’s happening !

Only 30 planes on TS1 right now 😳

1 Like

Easy 019, ready for pushback

Easy 019, ready for pushback

avoid sanding duplicate messages
pushback aprouve
??? whut ???

4 Likes

I’m sure that the developers are currently working hard to fix those server issues. :)
Simply stay calm and be patient for now. Thanks.

3 Likes

I know , but i don’t like being kept in the dark ! haha :)

They can’t release a statement until they fully understand what is happening. One statement is better that several immediate and inaccurate statements.

1 Like