Server lag at KLAX and all maps

I can’t connect to live even my internet is on good status i already read that other players are having issues too … i wait about 3 minutes andnthe internet status is still brown and it wont turn to green… and when it turn to green the ATC is Delayed and wont reply please fix the issue
-Korean Air 612 ㅠㅠ

3 Likes

What are your device specs?

2 Likes

I think it’s a server wide TS1 problem, I tried right now and I can’t seem to connect at all. Always giving me the orange signal icon.

6 Likes

There is already a topic that covers this. It is a known problem and it should be sorted soon enough.

1 Like

Samsung Galaxy note 2 LG U +

Same problems here to hope they fix that ASAP or my money back!
iPad mini 2

1 Like

This is a known problem :)

2 Likes

Its server issue now.

Developer is fixing now, its the matter of time now. Just let them do their work.

This is because they got rid of TS2

yup got the same problem connection stays at orange

I’m sure that the developers are currently working hard to fix those server issues. :)
Simply stay calm and be patient for now. Thanks.

It has nothing to do with TS2. TS2 was only added to take load off TS1 when the 787 came out because so many people were testing there new aircrafts.

1 Like

i have the same problem, i don’t go anywhere near KLAX, at all anymore, it always exits my game, so i just don’t go anywhere near la. it really sucks, same with KSAN.

Guys - don’t comment on this thread. The developers know about it and it is happening for everyone. Give it time and I’m sure it will be fixed, probably, by tomorrow even.

Server was reset. Everything should be working as normal.

6 Likes

Great, glad to here everything is good. :)

3 Likes

I’m just loving the fact that everyone was here to complain about this a few days ago but that when it comes to say thank you, nobody’s here anymore… People those days…

Thanks a lot David! Appreciate your hard work! :)

6 Likes

Well done David.

1 Like

thank you all staff IF.

1 Like

Issue has started again on my side.