Server kick/ban system for Training Server

The OP is talking about bad pilots on the trainng server. Im not missing the point, the OP wants a kick/ban system for pilots in the TS that dont follow TS ATC rules or controller instructions.

Then create an IFATC tracking thread and have community members come to your airport and help you train! And dont controll at large airports where trolls are present

2 Likes

correct! That’s the point

1 Like

I don’t see how this prohibits you from being IFATC?

1 Like

What airports do you most often experience this activity?

1 Like

@CPT_Colorado definitely understands. And also I was gonna say what he said about opening a tracking thread

1 Like

Even on smaller and not busier airports

A tracking thread will show people that you are open and they will come. A lot of them are grade 3+ pilots and even IFATCers
So basically everyone will be professional and you can become an IFATCer with practice

3 Likes

That is kinda excessive icl

1 Like

I don’t wanna get restricted by this. controllers should be able to do training at any airports.

Well unfortunately thats not the case and its most likely never gonna change

1 Like

And you can, but you cant controll the trolls In the TRAING SERVER where the rules are less strict.

1 Like

Ok I understand, but I’m not saying a ban all over it. I’m just saying that there should be something in the description that says you should train. It already says be respectful. So the ban is for not being respectful.

The users in the trainnig server most likely have never flown on the expert server (at least the ones who goof off) Its called the training server so they learn. When they reach the expert server then they will be punnished by a report fron IFATC, but since its the TS they will and are allowed to goof off.

3 Likes

auto kick or ban for a few days not lifetime. any system would do to make the experience better overall.

You basically just defined expert server

1 Like

Ok. Just a way to tell them to go to the casual server to have more fun. They have to still be respectful of others.

Its not that they are confused. Its that they literally don’t care.

1 Like

K. True tbh

2 Likes

Sorry to disappoint you but people like that are almost 100% definitely not part of this community
Or read the descriptions or anything. They will do what they feel like doing

So true

2 Likes