Server down?

I’m currently on the expert server and cant connect with the server anymore. Are there other people with the same problem?

All good here.

1 Like

Strange. For me it’s only the live server and my internet connection is not the problem

All smooth on my end too. Might be an issue on your end.

1 Like

Ahh okay. Will try it again tomorrow then. Hopefully it will work then. Strange because even using my cellular network it isn’t connecting to the live servers

1 Like

Did your WiFi happen to go out or any service cuts?

1 Like

Is it possible that a notification or a phone call pushed IF to the background, and the live servers timing out due to not being on the app for a long time?

Wifi is working great at the moment. No problems at al

1 Like

Thats not the case. Have no other apps open and I didn’t receive a notification since I launched IF

Is it just the live server or is it the Global, Weather, etc.?

1 Like

Just the live server I’m having issues with. It is able to connect to the other 3 just fine

1 Like

Is the scenery loading properly?

1 Like

Has it been glitching in or out? When it is glitching in and out that can cause it not to be able to connect anymore.

1 Like

Yes. It is loading the scenery. Just not the live server

No. It hasn’t. I’ll try to fly again tomorrow morning. Hoping a reinstall will maby do the job

1 Like

Have you tried basic troubleshooting steps like restarting IF and such?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.