Server Connection

I can not access the application. When I run it, there’s a pop up that reads:

"Infinite Flight is experiencing issues connecting to the server. Check internet connection and try again.

If this problem persists, please contact support"

However, My internet connection is working just fine with everyhting else. Speed is 30MBPS and everything else runs normally.

Hello,

I just connected to the server without issue.

Do you use a VPN? If so, try toggling it off.
Are you on a mobile network or WiFi? Sometimes, mobile connections can be finnicky.

Try restarting the app, then connecting again. If that doesn’t work, restart your device and clear the cache from the app.

1 Like

I would try all the things the guy said above. Every time I’ve received that message it has been because of something related to the internet and never the server actually being down. Sometimes my internet says it’s connected but the router isn’t connect. it is almost 100% caused by your internet connection, at least in my years of use

Hey @Vedant_Sanghvi

This might help

Hey!

I appreciate your reply. However, I have already tried to uninstall and install the app, reboot my ipad, reboot the router, and i dont use a VPN at all.

I have never experienced this before.

Is this global or live server? Or the whole application?

Could you connect your iPad to a mobile hotspot and try to login to determine wether or not it’s your WiFi?

Also make sure your OS is up to date
And welcome to the community :)