Separate engine controls?

Exciting news!

1 Like

I’m so excited for this.

1 Like

That is also in the other thread

1 Like

I love it, But my question is, will the aircraft affected if one of it’s engine turned off?

I just found that on video she posted she said that having an engine off will effect performance

We probably won’t initially have built in control of each engines. But now that I think of it, it could definitely be something we could do with the API so third parties like @Cameron @epaga and @nicolas can do awesome things that we can’t do on a single screen :)

30 Likes

Do Engines start / stop are now confirmed?

I hope it’ll be paid :) just joking great work!

We are working on it, as usual, no guarantees of any shipping date.

30 Likes

Ah Laura don’t do this too us again!!

Getting better and better, I’m curious to know how the startup system would operate… if it would be made simpler for the usual player or bring in a bit of realism and make it a “proper” startup.

Perhaps an action, like a quick double tap of the throttle button could bring up individual throttle controls and the start / stop switches?

Double tap engine 1 and back to the conventional throttle view.

1 Like

I think they’re will be engines on/off button under actions option like what the c130 has with it’s doors but here it will be with engines ;)

You click the “on” button.

1 Like

Would it be possible to have a engine control interface, but have an engine selecter on the button which would allow you to control each engine individually?

2 Likes

Dangit! Was that a pun?

2 Likes

I think the engines should come on and you can turn them off for free, but it’s $0.50 to turn them back on.

3 Likes

Cannot wait to be able to hear the sound of each engine spooling up and the pop they make when the fuel gets ignited :-)

2 Likes

I believe there will be an option to turn an engine on/off but there won’t be a way to apply different throttle to different individual engines.

1 Like

😮 Very exciting! Will be great for the IF flying experience.

1 Like