Sensitivity issues on Infinite Flight

Hey IFC.

Recently i’ve noticed that the control surfaces of planes have been increasing. I’ve moved my sensitivity sliders down and it reduces and too much causes way to much movement but when it is set on the normal setting it is different then what it used to be. I don’t know if I worded that correctly.

edit: On low weight it still struggles to move when I pull up.

-Chris

1 Like

Hello.

What aircraft are you flying? If you are flying an older model (i.e., B717, A346, etc.), this isn’t out of the ordinary. This is due to old physics of these aircraft.

1 Like

Than*

These two statements seem to be contradicting each other; are these sensitivity issues you are encountering making your aircraft more or less sensetive?

4 Likes

It is making my aircraft way less sensitive and when I move the sliders up it makes it way too sensitive.

1 Like

Nope. I don’t fly the old aircraft. I’m flying the 737-800

1 Like

Are you using a joystick?

1 Like

Nope I am not.

1 Like

What trim percentage do you use, if any out of question?

1 Like

When you say this, is this something that happened instantly or is something that has been happening over a period of time?

1 Like

It recently started. I noticed this on Friday but I was busy and couldn’t report it at the time.

1 Like

I’ve been using 10%

1 Like

Strange, I’m not having any issues with the B738. When was the last time you restarted your device? This could be device-related, rather than app-related. What device do you use?

1 Like

I use an iPhone XR for I.F and I restarted my phone I’d say last week, I’ll try restarting after I land in Denver.

2 Likes

Alright, cool. Let me know when you land and have tried restarting it. If that doesn’t work, there are multiple ways to reset your phone’s gyroscope. Try resetting the iOS device. Nothing will be lost if you do it correctly. How to reset the iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears. If that doesn’t work, Reset all settings Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings. All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected.

Credits: Apple

2 Likes

Alright I’ll shoot you a PM in case they have closed the topic by then (3 hrs)

2 Likes

Hey!

Sorry for the delay. If I reset my entire device will my replays be gone?

1 Like

They shouldn’t, though I would back them up using an outside source, such as Dropbox, Google drive, sharemyinfiniteflight.com.

RESTART is what you should be doing. Not resetting.

Resetting will wipe everything on your device. Even though @Pingu suggested specific for settings that won’t do that, it’s not something that will do any good in this case :)

2 Likes

That did not help either.

How are the indicators for pitch/roll moving under Settings - Controls?

Fairly certain this has nothing to do with the app specifically, but more with your device.