Seeing the Augusta westland 101 merlin

I’m not a member right now so I couldnt post this in the plane spotting category and I know it’s a helicopter but It was a brilliant experience and I would like to say thank you to the royal navy and ccf RN section at my school (navy cadets) as its not everyday you get to see the inside of a merlin and watch it take off after at school!

I will edit this post when Ive added a video to YouTube as I can’t add a video to this

6 Likes

I remember this from the FSX Days lol
Glad see another helicopter represented!

1 Like

If you are not a member (TL2) yet, then you are not allowed to post in #real-world-aviation, which includes spotting. Please contribute more to the community and you will be there in no time. :)

1 Like

Let the kind Mods make a decision… ;)

Thats one cool aircraft and some pretty great shots!
Cant wait to see more spotting photos from you, when you become a Member (TL2)!

3 Likes

Ah, 814 Squadron if I’m very not mistaken. ;)

1 Like

Hello!

Welcome to the community. We appreciate your post today, but in order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features and #real-world-aviation categories, you must be trust level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Below is some information regarding trust levels and the how this forum works - we ask that you please take a look over and understand these posts. Don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. Thanks!

2 Likes