Secret in the game!

On the Air Force 1 B757 one of the TV screens says “Welcome Madame Vice President”.

2 Likes

secret?

learn how to freaking use traffic advisory

2 Likes

Nice😂😂😂 got me

2 Likes

Lol, you got me

1 Like

The secret is always fly a plane not a car

1 Like

Found one out today, but don’t tell anyone. If you fly on a heading of exactly 243 degrees for long enough, the airplane will magically fall from the sky and land itself! Best do this on casual server though.

2 Likes

It is very intelligent 🤣🤣

wow, it is amazing

Here’s the whole secret, hidden in this box…

Not where you fly
Be careful what you fly with.
We don’t know what’s inside!

🤙😀

1 Like

Pepsi can be dangerous for flight, please be careful 🤣

1 Like

When I create this topic, I was thinking he well be close and not so interesting, but it is a good topic!

I know of one, Hop in a plane in casual, preferrably a 737 and start your takeoff roll and abort it at quite a high speed. Hold down the reverse thrust 100% and tap on the parking brakes, while youre still holding down on the reverse thrust tap on the menu button. Once you exit the menu, the reverse thrust wont stop. I was able to go 600 knots in reverse at KEDW and eventually get airborne in reverse!

1 Like

Good idea 😁👍

1 Like

The real secret is to line up and wait in controled airspace it really shows initiative and controllers love it but id recommend doing this on training server

1 Like

Do you like do this?

The secret? The secret is to subscribe to the official YouTube channel for more infinite flight tutorials

1 Like

And like 👍 🙃

1 Like

Another secret is to follow Ryanair on TikTok because it’s the best account on the whole app

2 Likes

Good idea!

I think the secret is to found an old topic