Secret Aircraft?

Huh, that’s a pretty short flight for the A350, don’t ya’ think. Just because the A350 is confirmed, we can’t assume that’s the only unknown aircraft Moderators and Staff are flying. Remember, they have other aircraft in the works that are just as needed. ;)

3 Likes

And the A350 is not even close to ready yet, based on what Jason said. I think (and this is my opinion that I am entitled to) that test flights for the A350 will start in approx. 5-8 months.

1 Like

Interestingly, I saw her in that same plane at KABQ a few weeks ago. It’s definitely the ERJ-145 childish squealing intensifies

2 Likes

If there was another aircraft currently in the works then wouldnt be stated in the timeline? Isnt that the whole purpose of it?

1 Like

They announced that 2 other aircraft will be released this year. It may not be on the timeline, but it’s currently in testing.

Also, the A350 has been confirmed. Whatever aircraft that is being worked on hasn’t, this being kept secret.

2 Likes

Charge your phone :)

3 Likes

Youre probably right. But why would they announce the a350 which has just started being developed and not announce another aircraft which they are already test flying?

1 Like

More will come at a later date, I’m sure. The timeline is showing what is being worked on, and what is to come for the foreseeable future. The Staff will release information when they feel is the right time, so hang tight.

1 Like

Because of all the childish people out there accusing the developers of being dictators for not letting us know the A350 is coming.

@anon7075715 @DiamondGaming4

My bad. I just checked the airport she took off from and its a small airport that can only withstand ga aircraft.

4 Likes

Must be that then. Laura has the ability to test planes when they literally only have their back bones and little ground work and physics are terrible. it could just be a skin off an aircraft and not even something that looks like a real plane

1 Like

I guess we will have to wait and see ;)

Yep, looks like it only holds class A Gates. When she was at KABQ the aircraft icon had back engine mounts, so perhaps something like that?

1 Like

Ok Everyone post down below some ideas that they have found out. such as size of plane, type, and route and possibly speeds

The aircraft was on approach at around 140kts

The one & only Avro Canada VZ-9 Avrocar. Apollo rocket parts included.

2 Likes

It will be within the next year.

1 Like

That wasn’t what I was saying. I was making the point that if they didn’t announce it, people would continue to whine and complain.