Seattle to Rome with the new Alitalia 777-200ER!

Hey guys,

I would like to share a video I made of a flight between Seattle and Rome which I flew a month back with a crazy Albertan. This was flown when Seattle was featured the day prior to the TransAtlantic FNF.

I hope you like it!

23 Likes

Lovely job, I love your time lapse videos

1 Like

thank you so much Im really glad you like them!

This is beyond incredible. That’s definitely my favorite IF video I’ve ever seen. Insanely good job on this, I’m sure it took a decent amount of time to make!

1 Like

Lovely flight. This is magnificent. Love your dedication to editing. PM Me if you want to do a flight sometime @PocketRishi

1 Like

Dude, this is absolutely incredible. Never seen anything close to this on IF. Amazing job!

1 Like

Thank you so mcuh guys for the kind comments I really appreciate that the effort didn’t go to vain!

@ShaneAviation thanks mate and yes this took quite a while to make, I only managed to finish recording and editing around 3:10 AM last night…

@Helicopterzzz will do! in fact, @ran, @Jennifer23, and I are hoping to fly Melbourne-HK in about 4 hours’ time if you’d like to join us?

@I-am-the-captain-now lol I love your username! thank you for the very kind words, it’s an honour!

2 Likes

@PocketRishi I won’t be able to join but maybe another time.

1 Like

Much appreciated, thanks 🙂

1 Like

Hey @PocketRishi,

Nice video! Really loved it! One question, Do you happen to have the FLP for this route?

1 Like

Sorry I’m afraid I don’t have it anymore.

This is all I could find.

1 Like

I will use that one!

1 Like

@Robertine has entered the chat

I’ll watch the video when I’m done with dinner. I’m excited!

3 Likes

Thank you! And wishing you a very happy birthday Luke!

that dinner better be tasty for such a special day

2 Likes

Haha, thanks! My parents might be doing something, but I don’t know. Party was last week but we usually do something on the day too. I’m excited.

Also, cool that you remember my name, haha.

realizes it’s already cakeday in your hemisphere

2 Likes

Very nice video made!

1 Like

thank you !:)
now I’m looking forward to making a video on departing out of Melbourne today amid IFATC At Home

1 Like

No worries! Let’s fly some other day depending on the IFATC schedule.

1 Like

Brilliant !!

2 Likes

Amazing as always @PocketRishi!!

1 Like