Seattle to Honolulu! (Alaska Airlines B739)

Everyone…I present you my favorite livery on the B737! Flew from Seattle to Honolulu in the new Alaska Airlines livery. I’ve been on some extremely bumpy flights recently but this one was frankly quite the opposite, smooth sailing!

Route: KSEA 🇺🇸 - PHNL 🇺🇸
Server: Expert
Flight Time: 5hrs 34 mins

38 Likes

Love the color. Beautiful pics

2 Likes

Cheers David!

1 Like

The Alaska livery is perfect with the mountains, great shots!

1 Like

this has to be one of my favorite #screenshots-and-videos threads! You flew out of my favorite place, on my second favorite airline, do to one of my favorite destinations! I feel giddy!!!

1 Like

Absolutely spot on there!

1 Like

Haha that was purely out of luck I guess! Glad you like it though!

1 Like

Always amazing seeing such a change of climate!
Nice pictures there;)

1 Like

Thanks Rian :)

1 Like

Multiple things so I’ll just list them lol

1. I am absolutely nobody to judge your photos because yours are the best, but imo some are just a little green. But I love the color

2. Alaska’s 737-900 livery is absolutely amazing and you made it fit so well with the Scenery of Seattle and Honolulu

3. Those angles are stunnnnning, so different form every other angle I’ve seen and it looks tremendous

4. You’re really making me want to fly into Hawaii because of these photos and I love flying into Hawaii

1 Like

Some of the best pics I’ve seen in a while! Thanks for flying Alaska!

1 Like

Cheers for the feedback Noah! Don’t hesitate to let me know if something doesn’t look right. I’m always happy to receive constructive criticism as it will only help me approve! Glad you like the shots though!

1 Like

Cheers man! Glad you like them!

No problem! I don’t know if your shots can get much better tbh, 3/4 rgood so 75%!

Jk 9.5/10 easilllyyyy

That was a Bad joke huh 🤔

1 Like

Haha I’ve never considered my shots to be good because if I do, I know I’ll be too lazy to improve it lol! Always gotta strive for more haha 😆. Keep up the great work with your shots!

1 Like

The Alaska airlines airlivery. One of my favourite liveries from America (actually no my favourite).

do you turn your exposure down?
do you use the tint thing?

2 Likes

We all know that Alaska Airlines has the best livery, and they fly to some of the most scenic places in the world. Seattle is one of them, and you flew there, with the Alaska livery. Great photos!

1 Like

Route is beautiful

1 Like

This is an amazing livery and the perspectives and scenery just make it better. Really well done, thanks for sharing!

And this one here must be my favourite:

1 Like

As far as I know, I just played around with the shadows and didn’t touch the exposure. Its my favorite livery as well

1 Like