Seattle Experience! Museum of Flight & Boeing Factory Tour

I am going on the same trip in 3 weeks, thank you for posting!

1 Like

Hoping to visit both this summer! Great photos!

2 Likes

I love the pictures!
I’d say maybe remove some though. the normal limit is 10.

1 Like

Yeah somebody asked me about that earlier

1 Like

I’ll be doing this exact same thing in July! Super exited. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Yeah I just got back into SEA, maybe this weekend!

2 Likes

Good spot alright did you buy any merch ?
from my visit their as well
My Photos
This is a really good topic as well
(Spotting at the Boeing Field and, the Museum of Flight (Bonus at the end!!!))

2 Likes

I’ll allow the exceeding of the photo limit this one time simply because it’s neat to see these historic aircraft. In the future, we ask that you pick and choose your best ones. 10 to be exact. I know… it’s a difficult decision, but we have this simple… well it sounds simple on paper, but it’s a simple guideline that we need folks to follow. Images such as the two photos of different sets of tires/landing gear, aren’t really needed, unless that’s one of the 10 photos you wish to include.

The same is true for the aircraft shots where the aircraft are a little more difficult to see from a further distance. It’d be nice to see the tail numbers (if any) and any other details that would provide additional information to us, the viewer.

The SR71 is a sweet bird. Got to see the one on display at Barksdale AFB in Louisiana. Home of the largest B52 fleet. The SR71 is a lot smaller than I originally thought.

15 Likes

This is why you’re our favourite <3

5 Likes

I’m not looking to be a favorite. I’m just looking to be fair and reasonable. 🙂I think I was fair and reasonable.

11 Likes

I’ve done both of these before I have too truly say I loved both of them!! Glad you enjoyed them!!

1 Like

Wow some great photos and some great aircrafts you got to see! One time I definitely want to visit there from the UK!

2 Likes

Don’t say that. He already has a big head, now it’s gonna get YUGE!

3 Likes

That’s awesome @Darpan! Those birds are truly one of a kind too! Thanks for sharing! 👍

1 Like

👌🏼Listen here… that is 100% fake news. 😂

Hope all has been well. Last I saw you mentioned you were back in the classroom. Hope that’s been treating you well. 🙂

6 Likes

😂😂 yea, got out last week. Passed. It was brutal as they didn’t put me in the initial class(14 days), but a recurrent class(5 days including sim and checkride)

Waiting of IOE date and then I will be on high mins with 50hr restriction with pax.

You enjoying the 208?

3 Likes

All of these photos look amazing @Darpan! <3 The unique history of Boeing and aviation in general is enough to fuel me for centuries. I hope I can visit someday…

1 Like

Thanks! It was a lot of fun, I’m sure you’ll get the chance to visit someday.

3 Likes

I have been so lucky to spend the night at that museum a couple times and getting trapped in the space shuttle room🤣🤣

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.