Seatbelt sign

Hey guys, just was reaching out to ask if anyone likes that seatbelt sign noise/sound that it makes when your in the plane.Idk I was just curious if IF should add a better seatbelt sign sound for the planes

8 Likes

Definitely, would love to spam click it

2 Likes

I’m curious. What would be a better sound than the one pretty much all the planes use? :)

2 Likes

Sounds really realistic to me, i dont see any reason why it needs a rework.

1 Like

It a little to basic can’t lie. But it’s not that I don’t like it it’s just not realistic enoght

2 Likes

They are basic by nature. I can’t find anything being “less basic”. Just some differences in tone and frequency.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I meant sorry for the confusion! What I meant was if you agree that the tone should be a little different

2 Likes

Which leads me to ask - why? What difference would it make? It’s a ding. No more, no less. Feels like we’re overthinking a bit now? :)

1 Like

Sometimes I wished seat belt signs on aircraft sounded like fog horns… “doooo, doooooo”, haha!

10 Likes

Exactly bro

1 Like

If the game is supposed to be a realistic experience which it basically already is why can I not add an idea too extend the game’s potential. What I’m saying is it might be a small thing but it ads in to making the game better that’s all.

2 Likes

You can. But the current sound is the real deal. It’s a real seatbelt sign sound. That’s why i was asking what i did :)

2 Likes

(un)Popular Opinion: Airplane Ding-Dongs should be Smells Like Teen Spirit sound clips.

3 Likes

I wish IF had the dings that all flights do like to notify FA’s for stuff.

2 Likes

The current IF one is the standard aviation seatbelt chime, but I can only think of one alternative or for an additional feature. This double-chime on YT is primarily a intercom chime (passenger to crew and crew to crew) and may still have its place in IF some day: Airplane Seatbelt Chime - YouTube

3 Likes

Yep that’s the one that I’m speaking of! That would be pretty dope on IF

2 Likes

Yeah I can back him up on this. Where as I don’t notice it so much every time I’ve been on a plane that’s been the noise so why not? Good shout pal

1 Like

For sure, even having it alongside the seatbelt and no smoking buttons would be good.

1 Like

I think we should have a high and low ding sound

I know it’s just a ding like Schyllberg said but it would be nice to have a high and low like real planes have.

Even if it’s just “high” and “low” buttons in the “passengers” section of the SERVICES thing

3 Likes

I definitely agree with u