Seatbelt instruction and emergency instruction

I have been so many times in a airplane ✈️ and I never had a problem hearing the safety announcement

And that wouldn’t happen IRL.

He’s talking about if you’re in the cockpit. ;)

2 Likes

But you were in the cabin.

1 Like

It happens from time to time, normally when there’s a last minute snag we’re taking care of with a load or mx issue.

1 Like

This is a duplicate topic, however, they’re fairly old and received little attention.

2 Likes

I don’t know 🤔 I think 💭 I can hear if the pilots use the mic 🎤

Hmmm, I thought the door has to be closed before pushback, no?

2 Likes

The door 🚪 are always closed for security reasons only the pilots opened when the meals 🍴It’s server @Nicholas_L I think

The devs could take a page out of fspassengers which utilize generic announcements that fit for all types of airliners and still add to the immersion of the sim.

2 Likes

Good idea 💡

Well, the pilot does tell the passengers about flight time and altitude, we could Do that. But what we really need is (Cue the Half British Half Australian accent) “we hope you enjoy your flight, we hope you… (Watches the passengers go by) We hope you enjoy your flight, Hunchback!, isn’t he!”

1 Like

Like I said, if we’re waiting for something prior to push the door will be open and they often get the safety demo stuff out of the way so when it’s go time, there’s no further delay.

2 Likes

Would love to see this.

1 Like

Can’t you just play this using another device? Still realistic.

2 Likes

For mobile platform this is too much.

Focus on more important features like breaking free of the prison regions.

2 Likes

What else?

This would be great,

2 Likes

With the upgraded mobile devices these days and more coming in the future, the limit to what the dev’s can do with IF seems relatively open to the imagination. I wouldn’t shoot down any feature request as being too much, but only they can decide what to add and what to skip. This feature seems more useful than some of the several unnecessary livery requests. I’m always looking forward to what the dev’s will treat us with next.

3 Likes

I Agree what u said, let’s dev decide what to do and only them know what do choose and skip.

1 Like