Seatbelt instruction and emergency instruction

I would love if the developers can add the seatbelt instruction sound like “Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the Fasten Seat Belt sign. If you haven’t already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. And also make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position.
If you are seated next to an emergency exit, please read carefully the special instructions card located by your seat. If you do not wish to perform the functions described in the event of an emergency, please ask a flight attendant to reseat you.

We remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. Smoking is prohibited on the entire aircraft, including the lavatories. Tampering with, disabling or destroying the lavatory smoke detectors is prohibited by law.

If you have any questions about our flight today, please don’t hesitate to ask one of our flight attendants. Thank you.”

54 Likes

This would be great, however I doubt it will ever happen.

11 Likes

Yup that would be like awesome 👏 if the developers add these features

5 Likes

Would make it so much more realistic.

8 Likes

Yup we will be like in the real life flight

4 Likes

Only ever got on X-Plane 10 on my desktop, and I loved it.

5 Likes

Do you want this, or global? There are lots of things that would be good to have, but would only delay other things… And IMO this is a quite unnecessary thing…

10 Likes

I want these because we already have others features but not these one ☝️ it will be great if we have these in global or before release it’s not unnecessary things it’s show how in the real life pilots do the announcements.

1 Like

Flight attendants do the announcements, and it’s most often not even heard in the cockpit unless the pilot manually turns on the PA. So if this was a passenger simulator – sure. For a flight simulator, this would only delay everything else…

5 Likes

Maybe there can be a feature where you can use a real safety video from YouTube…

2 Likes
5 Likes

Maybe from the overwing view, and edit the sound from that so it’s like the cockpit sound.

2 Likes

It’s the most important thing ever can flight attendants do always in any flight @Mats_Edvin_Aaro copi

1 Like

The pilots don’t read safety announcements, flight attendants do.

5 Likes

Hmmmmm yea 👏👌

1 Like

Why does it to be “do you want this, or global”? These could very well be a feature to be looked at AFTER global comes.

you know we all want global before anything else.

5 Likes

We all want global but with global the developers can add some features like these because it’s the most important thing after Boarding.
This announcement is usually made while the aircraft is parked at the gate and the last passengers are boarding. So people can’t ask directly the ground pushback . All pilots will feel like these are in the real life plan and they will not miss up .

1 Like

Pilots usually don’t take part it this though.

For the third time… Pilots do not make safety announcements. Ever. They don’t even hear it from the cockpit… So you wouldn’t hear it anyways.

1 Like

I changed a make a mistake I’m human beans so I was tapping so harry @Mats_Edvin_Aaro