SeaTac Spotting (More To Love, 777-300,etc.)

Hello, IFC,

I went spotting… again… guess where! I went spotting at KPDX!
Nah… Good ol’ Seattle again :)

I am very sorry about not being to spot @anon38496261 :( Trust me Luke, I tried my best…) sorry…

The weather was COLD (for a Seattlite :) and rainy. My lips were hurting because of the intense wind @Captain_Merka and my hands were… hurting as well… I got rain in my left shoe and I stepped in a mix of mud and feces… (I didn’t calculate the ratio yet :)

Anyways… Let’s get started!

This is the cloud I was chillin’ under for two hours (BTW you should really check out cloud appreciation society, ask me if you have any questions)

This first one isn’t rare, but is one of the biggest arrivals into KSEA. An EVA Air 777-300ER from Taipei with a flashy orange line! (Old Livery)

A Virgin America A320 (Purchased by Alaska Airlines) with the beautiful new flashy green livery!

An Alaska + Virgin 737-990(ER) in the More to Love livery! I tried some editing on these (PM me if you want the original photos)

Alaska Airlines 737-900 being affected by the INTENSE wind at KSEA.

Bonus Shot:

Space Needle seen from a Seaplane!

I hope you enjoyed these! If you did not like them, I will get very mad and make you experience the cold I went through by pushing you outside. Jk, Thanks for Looking :)

Have a nice day!

-Robertine

34 Likes

Nice photos, they are so beautiful

1 Like

Flew the EVA plane during the summer, except I got the current livery. Nice to see that you were able to catch the old one! Cool pics, and a round of applause for withstanding the Seattle weather. :)

4 Likes

Sweet pics!

2 Likes

Very nice pictures! What camera did you take these with?

Also, just out of curiosity, what was the temperature outside?

1 Like

Great pictures, and I’m actually flying to and from Seattle tomorrow!

1 Like

Taken with an SX60 HS and the temperature was a very cold 45* F

1 Like

Lol (I know we’re Alaska and we’re colder). We have -20 stuff going on right now. It sucks 😂

1 Like

That’s cool! I just bought the SX540 HS from Amazon. Just waiting for it to arrive!

1 Like

Nice! You’ll have fun with it :)

1 Like

It’s actually very similar to mine!

1 Like

I bet I will! I looked up airplane pictures taken with it and it appears that I can get good high altitude pics.

1 Like

That is exactly why I bought my SX60!

1 Like

Not sure if SX50 is the same thing as SX540 HS, but this is what I could get (or similar)! I’m so excited.

1 Like

This is what I was able to get with mine :O

2 Likes

Wow! I can’t wait to finally see an A380. There’s a Korean Air A380 that flies over me daily or almost daily.

Do any A380 land at KSEA?

1 Like

No, because the airport only has 1 level…

1 Like

As a plane spotter I cannot support this movement. Unless they’re CBs in the distance in which case sure.

1 Like

Planes are cool, but clouds are also a little bit nice :)

1 Like

Yea, no a380s, however, KSEA has already started their expansion of terminal, and remodelling, so anything is possible for SEA in the future, ALSO major thing, KSEA removed Tac from Sea-Tac, just letting you know, as KSEA had been rebranded

1 Like