Screenshots of my flight LAX-SFO

1) Detailed Flight Information including servers, time, route
It took approx 1 hr and 15 minutes to San Francisco by American Airlines Airbus A321 flight. I played this as solo flight.Also, this was my first flight I flew. I did ILS approach and tried my best to land withoutvthe use of Auto landing system. I landed the aircraft on runway 28R. And I am not sure about the parking gate. The weather condition were set to calm. And the total weight of the aircraft was around 70000 to 80000.

**2) Photos:

InfiniteFlight_2019-07-14-19-10-48 InfiniteFlight_2019-07-14-19-14-03 InfiniteFlight_2019-07-14-19-06-38
Hope you enjoyed it!

11 Likes

Hi! First of all, welcome to infinite flight. I see you have some nice pictures but unfortunately you are only allowed 10 photos per topic. Here’s the rules and guild lines for creating topics on screenshots and videos: About the Screenshots and Videos Category

Hello and welcome to the community I hope you enjoy it here,

Awesome shots mate but may I ask you remove 5 of them as there is a 10 photo limit.

Nice pictures,Fun fact,the American Airlines Airbus A321 in IF (N101NN) Hasn’t flown in 2 months.Went JFK-BFM in mobile Alabama.Dont know why.
Lol

1 Like

I like it 😄👍🏽

2 Likes

Ok! I’ll remember next time.

Congrats and welcome to the community :)

1 Like