Screenshots not Showing up in Camera Roll Tutorial (IOS/ANDROID)

Hello IF Community,

This is a common problem many IF users face when it comes to taking screenshots through the replay menu, and those pictures not being directly saved to your Photo’s application. Very easy fix, I will cover it on both IOS and Android devices.

Apple Devices

1. Open the “Settings“ application on your phone
Screenshot

1. Scroll downward until all of your apps are listed and find “Infinite Flight”, press it
Screenshot

1. Press on “Photos” and change it from “Never”, to “Read and Write”
Screenshot

Android Devices

1. Open the “Settings” application on your phone
Screenshot

1. Find the “Apps” category and press it
Screenshot

1. Press on the 3 dots on the top right corner to open this menu and press “App Permissions”
Screenshot

1. Scroll downward until you see “Storage”, press it
Screenshot

1. Now that you are in “Storage”, locate “Infinite Flight” and press on the switch, it will turn green
Screenshot

And just like that, you are ready to take screenshots through your replays in Infinite Flight! Hope this helps!

3 Likes

changing it to tutorials category

edit: (i don’t think i can haha)

This has happened to me before so thanks for the fix!!!

1 Like

:) Thanks for your feedback!

1 Like

Maybe if you could expand on this a Mod could move this to #tutorials, but at the moment it doesn’t really have enough information for that.

1 Like

got it, i’ll definitely expand more thank you

updated, thanks for the advice :)

edit: If an android user would like to help me with some more high quality pictures I’d really appreciate it, pm me if you would

1 Like

Cleaned it up, hopefully it’s easier to follow

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.