Hello IF Community,
This is a common problem many IF users face when it comes to taking screenshots through the replay menu, and those pictures not being directly saved to your Photo’s application. Very easy fix, I will cover it on both IOS and Android devices.
- Open the “Settings“ application on your phone
- Scroll downward until all of your apps are listed and find “Infinite Flight”, press it
- Press on “Photos” and change it from “Never”, to “Read and Write”
- Open the “Settings” application on your phone
- Find the “Apps” category and press it
- Press on the 3 dots on the top right corner to open this menu and press “App Permissions”
- Scroll downward until you see “Storage”, press it
- Now that you are in “Storage”, locate “Infinite Flight” and press on the switch, it will turn green
And just like that, you are ready to take screenshots through your replays in Infinite Flight! Hope this helps!