Screen Shatter Glitch?

Has anyone had an effect like shattered glass happen with the graphics? I didn’t want to spend time posting about it if someone already had but couldn’t find anything posted about it? I’ll upload photos as well - graphics settings are set to medium with an iphone7.

Happy flying!

1 Like

I have this all the time but the image on the screen before that is the one I find in my camera roll. (I have a Iphone SE)

Interesting! Mine went from Blue shatter to White Shatter…

Welcome to the Community Jacob!

I actually don’t seem to understand you with that “Shattered Glass” Glitch. Just send us those pictures and the screenshots if you can for me to understand it better, please. 🙂

If this happens, a common thing to do here is to reinstall the application. Let me know if you do so.

1 Like

Hi, this was an issue commonly found when the A330 was initially released after being reworked. As much as I hate to suggest it, but have you tried uninstalling the app, clearing the data and then reinstalling? We found that worked for a lot of other people with the same issue.

4 Likes

!

Just crashed after flying for awhile, tough when this happens…

Thanks! Will do!

Make sure you are using the latest infinite flight version. You may want to uninstall and reinstall.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! Glitches went away when I reinstalled and lowered graphics settings.

See ya out there!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.