Screen recording

Hi if community
What do people that screen recording IF use
Can you please tell me
Thanks

1 Like

If you have IOS 11 there is a screen Recorder, but below that there is not really any good screen recording apps.

3 Likes

I used to use Mobzien, its a prettly cool and simple screen recorder for both IOS and android

2 Likes

You can use a Game Capture device, and computer software such as QuickTime Player on a Mac, or OBS on any computer. Some Android devices also have screen recording built into Infinite Flight, and iOS 11, Apple’s next software for their iPhones coming in less than a month, will have screen recording as well.

2 Likes

And what about iOS 10.3.3? Anyway there are some apps you can download, search some tutorials on YouTube, there are too much of them.

2 Likes

No, IOS 10.3 doesn’t really support screen recording apps, there are some, but you have to pay money.

It may be useful to make this a support topic and choose the best answer as a solution and close it. It does relate to this post as well.

I recommend to wait until Apple releases the Public Build of iOS 11 which would mean Infinite Flight would run smoothly on it… If you get the Beta Version, you may experience issues with running Infninte Flight.

Anyways, I use the same way @Tish does it and works great!

1 Like

It does support not paid apps, some of them need a permison but npthing not safe… anyway I won’t take any risk… this is my first iPad 😬

IF runs fine on the latest iOS 11 Build, but screen recording quality is not the greatest

Until iOS 11, Apple has not wanted Screen Recording of any kind, so be careful of any screen recording methods for iOS that you download to your phone or iPad, not made by Apple

3 Likes

Question answered. Please refer to other topics or do your own research if you have any further questions.