Screen recorder

Can anyone give me a good screen recorder to use on my iOS to record for my YouTube channel apart from AirShou? Thanks

2 Likes

Ehrm, the built in one in iOS 11 works perfectly :)

18 Likes

Use the ios 11 screen recorder, better than airshou

3 Likes

I have been using that and it works great only thing is the video lags with the sound

i have iOS 11 but i can’t find any screen recorder

Go to control center, click on “customise controls” and if the screen recording is not under “include” you just need to click on the + symbol

2 Likes

Go to settings>control center>>customize controls> then add screen recording

2 Likes

IOS one if brilliant to use!

Here’s a full on topic on how to use it;

2 Likes

I have the same problem it mainly happens at the end of videos. What I do is I just put music…

It’s just a pain because the video records perfect along with the sound there just not running together in time it’s a pain because it’s a great app but a bug that Apple needs to fix

1 Like

One problem with the iOS recorder is that you can’t record long videos. I was recording a flight from LAX to EWR and the recorder stopped recording after 40 minutes. I didn’t figure that out until after I landed when I went to check out the vid

2 Likes

Good heavens why would you record that in its entirety? Lol

The game needs a highlighted reel

That would be really cool.

1 Like

Imagine a reworked log book that showed the route taken showed clips of landing and small moment at cruise?

Are just photos if easier.

1 Like

then the app would have to process the video. More than likely export it out of IF and that on its own would be most likely be 1gb of storage

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.