Screen issues

Apologies if this has already been brought to someone’s attention. I fly on iPhone XS Max half way through a flight I received a phone call. When I went to go back into infinite flight the screen went wrong and there was no way of putting it right so I had to end the flight (see screenshot)

Thanks in advance

2 Likes
  1. Flight time show 4 minutes. Long phone call? You said half way through a flight.
    (2. Your speed is on the limit)
    (3. Your climb is excessive)

You have to turn air plane mode on when flying. Phone calls, alarms etc. can cause the app to freeze and you disconnect from server.

1 Like

Regardless of the flight time regardless of how long my phone call was I’m not sure the purpose of your comment! The purpose of this post is to show there’s an issue. Thanks for the feedback on telling me to turn flight mode on!!

1 Like

My purpose is always to help people.
You are welcome!

2 Likes

Putting your phone in Airplane mode would disconnect you from WiFi too. Also, it won’t do any good if your device has WiFi calling.

2 Likes

I can still be on wifi when phone is in airplane mode. But I see your point if you have wifi calls.

1 Like

Yes I understand you can be on WiFi in airplane mode. It would be a bummer thinking you can’t get a call and all of a sudden you forget you have WiFi calling LOL

1 Like

I believe that this is normal. You can’t join a flight after pausing unless you are in Solo mode.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.