Scoot livery differences

After my first flight with the 787, I noticed some differences in the Scoot 787-9 livery with the real life equivalent.
IF:

Real life reference:

Some things to take note of:

• Scoot on tail has a more bouncy and bubbly font, and the characters are closer to one another
  • flyscoot.com” on the front has the letter “f” starts at the windows of the cabin

Feel free to leave the differences you see below!

2 Likes

first thing: do you have a job?
second thing: wow i wouldnt have realised…

12 Likes

Honestly this is not even a issue I don’t see what you are on about other then the F starting in a different place but it’s still not going to affect the realism as its only slightly above, I think you should be happy you have a scoot livery to fly because I’m sure we could find faults in every aircraft

2 Likes

So what? Not everything can be 100 percent perfect?

1 Like

Why is this on support?

1 Like

Yeah it’s not much different, you’re making small thing become big issue…

1 Like

No, how’s that an issue :/

Community members just complain about some stupid letter being not even half a centimeter off and make it seem like it some “BIG DEAL”. Give the developers a break for once, if you’re not happy because the livery is 100% perfect, then don’t use it!

1 Like

I use the Scoot livery because I like Singaporean airlines.
Imagine if one of your favourite liveries are not as beautiful as you would expect it to be.
And did I mention that I would not fly it simply because of this?

1 Like

haha it was a joke at how can you have time to notice it :p no offence intended sorry

3 Likes

Love the Scoot livery, probably my favourite 78 livery.

1 Like

This is “technically” an issue, but not one most people would lose sleep over. Including myself

Is the yellow not your suiting? Is it not light enough?

Do you want us to make sure that the wheel colour is just the perfect gray while we are at it?

Don’t tell me that the font size is 1 off 😱

Just appreciate it buddy haha, it’s only a mobile flight simulator.

3 Likes

Yea Im glad this came out before Singapore’s national day :D

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.