Scoot Airlines

So I watched this video a few hours ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBPc_MwfHyw
and I started to feel curious, as people have a vastly varied opinion on Scoot. I wanted to reach out to you guys, to see your opinion, and come to a consensus.
Many thanks guys!
What is your opinion on Scoot Airlines?

• Pretty good/amazing
  • Bad/horrible
  • Other (please elaborate below)
  • Have no clue

0 voters

As a budget airline, you can’t expect much from Scoot. It’s a Good budget airline to get you from A to B. If your flying from or to Singapore, I recommend Silkair, but their agin, If scoot is more in your budget I recommend that you go for it.

But I mean, Scoot charge ridiculous prices for food (at least 4 times worse than the worst European low cost carrier), and prohibit you from taking any of your own food on-board, but it all depends on budget who you fly. But you have to agree, that you would expect more from a subsidiary of Singapore Airlines.

I’ve flown on Scoot’s A320 and I can assure you its great for short hops.

But we are planning to do a longhaul soon on their 787

Tbh i wouldn’t mind flying on economy for a long haul flight. Im fine with it because I just love flying.

1 Like

But the major concern is their product, I love flying as much as any person here on the IFC, but if the product is horrible, then it just ruins it.

1 Like

If the product is horrible, then yes people will not like it. I guess I take what I said back lol

If the flight time is short and it’s cheaper than commercial airlines, then Scoot is the way to go.

You know Scoot was bought by Tigerair?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.