Scoot Airbus A320-200SL

Source: https://cdn.jetphotos.com/full/5/57970_1501001291.jpg

I really love this livery sooooo much! I would love to use this to fly the SIN-PLM route. There is another topic requesting a Scoot A320 but it doesn’t have sharklets so this isn’t a duplicate.

General Information:
Scoot Tigerair Pte Ltd. (operating as Scoot) is a Singaporean low-cost long-haul airline owned by Singapore Airlines through its subsidiary Budget Aviation Holdings. It launched flights in June 2012 on medium and long-haul routes from Singapore, predominantly to China and India. Initially, Scoot’s fleet consisted of Boeing 777 aircraft obtained from Singapore Airlines. The airline began to transition its fleet to Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft from 2015. On 25 July 2017, Tigerair was officially merged into Scoot using Tigerair’s air operator’s certificate (AOC) but retaining the ‘Scoot’ brand. With the change of AOC, the airline’s IATA code was changed from TZ to TR, previously used by Tigerair. Its head office is at Singapore Changi Airport.

Scoot’s Airbus A320 & A319:
On 25 July 2017, Tigerair was officially merged into Scoot. All of Tigerair’s Airbus A319 and A320 aircraft were transferred to Scoot. Scoot’s Airbus A319 and A320 aircraft offers a single-class economy seating of 144 and 180 seats respectively. The seat pitch is approximately 72.5 cm (28.5 in) for standard rows and 97.5 cm (38.4 in) for exit rows with a seat width of approximately 46 cm (18 in).

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scoot

Thanks for stopping by! Please vote for this, if you like it!

Noooo, the other one requests the Scoot A320 WITHOUT SHARKLETS while this one requests the one with sharklets…

3 Likes

Didn’t see that sorry my bad…

1 Like

Changed it to “A320-200SL” instead of “A320-232SL” to prevent confusion and reducing the possibility of a duplicate in the future ;)

Anyway, Awesome request! Would love to see this in the future!

7 Likes

Scoot can have winglet and no winglet, so happy, i vote

1 Like

I’m flying in this to Singapore in January! I like this livery, I’m out of votes, though ;(

2 Likes

jeez 28.5 inches of legroom. Jetstar has 29 in their a320s and they cost less than scoot most of the time.

1 Like

I’m bumping my own topic, sorry. Pls vote!

Btw I flew on Scoot for the first time a week ago. The cabin reminded me of Jetstar’s cabin.

3 Likes

Since FDS are adding more liveries to the A320 family, I’d thought I’d bump this (once again)

1 Like

Removed one of my votes for this. Would be nice to fly from Singapore to Jakarta and vice versa

1 Like

Nice livery would love to see this in IF.

1 Like

Sorry for the bump, but…

This is a highly needed addition to SIA-family network especially for routes within Southeast Asia with this A320-200. After SIA-SLK merger, there would be more SLK routes switched to Scoot which mean more options to fly this beauty (Especially to second/third tier cities in Malaysia and Indonesia) ;)

1 Like

Wonder if scoot will ever fly to BDO? Doubt it after the opening of Kertajati but let’s see…

But yes, we need this and it would be nice if we get the Tigerair a320 (preferably the old livery)

1 Like

Since Tigerair is no longer in operation, then it might be a good idea to add Scoot to the A320, as Scoot currently operates 26 A320s in its fleet.

2 Likes

You Mean the Singapore side of it Virgin Australia still owns and operates Tiger air to a range of destinations in Australia.
——————————————————————

Would like to see more scoot livery’s I’ll check my vote box for it 😁

1 Like