School club

So last year I had this great idea and said to myself “why not create a infinite flight club at my school” so I just got all the people who needed to sign up and all I need to do now is get the paperwork to administration to approve of it.
I’m guessing you guys are wondering what the club will be doing? I will teach the club how to
To use the simulator professionally like taxing correctly, etc. what do you guys think about it

Because it’s school related that’s why

If I was still in school, I would’ve definitely joined your club, that’s if you’re in New Hampshire, which I assume you aren’t lol.

I want to make a club at a school like this. Good luck with the club! :)

Thanks I hope to bring more members to the community

Sounds like an interesting idea! Good luck!

Good idea. I wished that I could have made something like that but every friend I have are into this ‘Fortnite’

Do you have a school counselor you can bring this up to they would be more than happy to help you

See I don’t have many friends but one reason I’m doing this is to make more friends with my intrests

Not a bad idea, brings more people to the Aviation and IF Community :)

Yeah it’s hard for me to make friends so this is a reason why I’m starting a club

Well imma try to get some shut eye for now talk in a while

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.