Schipol Airport is glitchy

As of 3.9.22, Every time I tried to spawn at a gate at Amsterdam Schiphol, I crashed through the ground. This happened multiple times.

Feel free to move or edit this as this is my first time reporting here.

Device: I-Pad Mini 4

Hey!

Sorry to hear that. Did you try these steps below? This is from the official Infinite Flight support documentation:

I Just Fell Down Through the Ground or Got Stuck In A “Pothole”

This usually happens when the scenery stream from the Infinite Flight servers to your device becomes corrupt for some reason.

To resolve this issue, please try the following steps:

Step 1

Re-launch Infinite Flight (make sure you stop it from running in the background first)

Step 2

Before starting a new flight, go to Settings → General → Tap “Clear scenery cache” (it’s at the bottom)

Step 3

Start a flight (try on Solo first)

Note: In some rare cases, the steps above might not be enough. If that should be the case, you will have to reinstall Infinite Flight.

1 Like

Thank you sir! While I did just clear the cache, It repeated. I will try later with the restart process.

No problem. If you’re reinstalling the app, make sure to back up any replay files that you may want to keep, as all replays will be deleted in the process of reinstalling the app.

1 Like

Much appreciated :)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.