SchaefferAV8R’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @N/A [PASSED PRACTICAL]

RPLL is now closed!

Lifehack with the second one: go to misc messages and give it a fast scroll to the bottom. idk if it is intentional, but it definitely makes it very fast to issue

1 Like

This certainly helps hahaha thanks!

RPLL is now closed!

RPLL is open!

Hey!

I was N813EK…

Couple of things to report,

• I received late clearance for my option. I usually issue it at crosswind or right before an aircraft enters downwind…

• When clearing an aircraft for takeoff and you tell them to do xx traffic, you don’t need to tell them to make xx traffic when you clear them for option.

• Runway exit command was issued when I was right above the threshold. I issue it at around 70kts when an aircraft is on their landing roll…

Overall good. Little things here and there like I mentioned…

If you’re thinking about joining IFATC, read the manual here and familiarize yourself with the procedures…

Thanks for the service and have a good day!

1 Like

I see, I was actually confused on whether you were gonna say your intentions or I should be the one who will say you are cleared for the option. Noted!

Oh okay, noted!

Hmm, from what I remember I issued the exit command when you were below 110kts and with spoilers up. Noted!

Thank you so much!

I am thinking about joining IFATC hehe, I still need to iron out some things tho.

1 Like

If you’d like, I can PM you when I’m controlling so you can come by and see how it works :)

1 Like

That would be great! Looking forward to it :D

1 Like

RPLL is not closed

RPVM is now open!

Mind if I drop in as Approach? It might be fun, even if there’s not too many inbounds.

1 Like

Sure thing, but I don’t think there are inbounds right now.

1 Like

Oh well, if anyone wants to practice instrument procedures then.

1 Like

I’m gonna switch to RPLL. Wanna come?

1 Like

Sure thing!

1 Like

Yo I was that AirAsia, I’m so sorry I was never looking at my back view…I just blindly turned onto the next taxiway

1 Like

Haha it’s okay! I was also at fault, I was slow to give the “give way to aircraft” command.

1 Like

Hey @FlyingTarsier u were good on everything, no issues! And thanks @CaptainSooraj for the approach service!

2 Likes

No problem! Sorry if your turn into the ILS was longer than you wanted. The difference between the initial fix (ZULU, 10.0DME) and the FAF (7.5DME) is pretty small and I was trying to make it so you could have a relatively easy/normal descent rather than having to chop and drop while turning.

2 Likes